Monday, February 21, 2005

Just A Few Flakes

We had a few flakes of snow over the weekend but it never really got going and even last night when I was expecting a decent amount of snow all we got was a couple of short showers.

Today we've had quite a few reasonable snow showers, however, not a single flake is settling. Here comes another snow shower as I type but I can't see it settling unless we get flakes the size of footballs. What we could do with is a few showers through the afternoon and then about a foot overnight so we can't get to work in the morning ..lol..

I would have taken a photo this morning of one of the heavier flurries but some idiot forgot to put his memory card back in his camera! Never mind, it's in now and I'm ready to spin round and snap away should anything else fall out of the sky.

No comments: