Thursday, July 15, 2004

Good Morning Campers!

A big HELLO to you and thank you for dropping by :-)

Here's a quick recap of the last thirty-four years.........

I was born and bread in Yorkshire, near an old mining town made famous in a Monty Python sketch. I left home at the tender age of twenty-nine to share a flat with a mad South African gent in town. He was seduced by the bright lights of the big city, so unable to afford to keep the flat on my own, I left for a doomed relationship before coming back home to my roots. A few weeks after vowing never to get involved in a relationship again, Snowman met Buttercup through Feesch and in less than six months time I'll be getting married to the love of my life :-)

That's the introduction done and now I've forgotten what I was going to write about. It'll come back to me later, this is always happening, I've got a memory like fish with no brain, I'll have to go and get one of those electronic voice recorders so I can make notes to remind me what I was thinking about.

No comments: