Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Attic Attack

Having a planned day off work yesterday, I spent the whole day sorting out the attic bedroom and by the time I'd finished I didn't have the energy to pop on-line and check out blogland or the weather and this morning, I've got aching muscles I didn't know existed!

Having done all the work yesterday, I was a bit miffed to find today that I've not lost any weight at all over the last week, probably due to too much beer over the weekend. I'll just have to make sure I keep away from the beer this week and get the exercise machine smoking every night to make sure I can get into those new jeans in time for the honeymoon.

I'm pleased to see today that there is still snow over the Cairngorm mountains, the charts aren't showing any imminent chances of more snow at the moment although I have got my eye on something that could arrive next Wednesday but it's far too early to speculate at the moment.

No comments: