Friday, December 03, 2004

Frosty Rainbow



For once, there was something worth taking a picture of on the way into work this morning, a rainbow and quite unusual with frost on the ground.

The charts are still showing something next Wednesday through to Friday, but I think any snow at it stands now would be confined to Scotland and possibly the very highest places around here. I've started looking at the charts more than a week out, known as Fantasy Island (because they very rarely come true), but it's interesting to see what might happen as we move towards our wedding... Posted by Hello

4 comments:

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Paul, you should submit your photo to Enchanted Ceiling. They have great pictures of skies, clouds, sunsets, rainbows, etc. A wonderful site for a wonderful picture like yours.
www.enchantedceiling.com

Jacqueline said...

Hey Paul, ty for the advice, I got the flikr badge on my blog now.

I'm STILL waiting for some snow to send you a picture - but you know Canada, hot, sticky, tropical and we rarely have any snow.

Ang said...

Very kewl pic !! :)

David said...

Wow- A genuine Yorkshire Blogger! I thought I was the only one.

Does this mean we have to meet in a dark multi-storey carpark and duel to the death or something?

(Adds "Yorkshire Snowman" to favourites) I'll be back!