Monday, December 06, 2004

Cuckoo!

Only 11 days to go now to our wedding and the long range forecast is starting to include the big day and part of our honeymoon in Scotland.

After two days not looking at any weather charts, it's all change again, there's no sign of anything wintry this week and not really anything next week. The only sign of any snow at the moment starts to appear a week on Saturday ....... yep, that's our wedding day and I'm not going to go into any detail because it's too far away and I'll just jinx it ..lol..

I almost wish I hadn't started looking that far out but I just couldn't resist it, I was always going to be a nervous wreck for the next 11 days and watching the charts chop and change from snow to rain and back again will probably send me completely cuckoo!

No comments: