Monday, March 14, 2005

Looking Goofy

Thanks to Gemmak and Kerry for linking to the photo below, we had a great night on Friday, helping to raise more than ever before for Comic Relief!

The picture would have been even worse had it been taken today because this morning I've managed to extract a tooth while munching on a ham buttie, well, a crown anyway. It's not the first time I've had trouble with this tooth, last time it popped out was while munching on a sausage and egg McMuffin.

It's marvellous, I stay clear of things that are likely to cause a problem and get caught out by an innocent looking soft white loaf! Anyway, I've got an emergency appointment at the dentist tomorrow to hopefully have it put back in again.


Update: I've just realized what time my dentist appointment is at tomorrow.......Tooth Hurty!

No comments: