Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Weather Pixie RIP

On the subject of the weather again, it seems that the poor old Weather Pixie hasn't been able to cope with all this humidity and appears to have given up the ghost. While browsing other blogs last night I noticed a few alternatives and this morning I've replaced my missing pixie with a feed from The Weather Underground. When I last checked it, it was only showing 19c but it feels like it's getting warmer by the second. It shows humidity at 88% which doesn't mean much to me to be honest, all I can say is that I'd be drier sat in a pond right now.

1 comment:

Jennytc said...

Good news! The weather pixie is back. the site had been undergoing a health check or whatever one does to websites because of an excess of demand for her services, but now she's back.