Thursday, September 09, 2004

Shout Box

Yesterday, not being able publish anything I carried on with my usual daily reading of linked blogs and noticed on Gemmak that there was a message on her shout box indicating she had the same problem. I thought to myself, at least it's not just me and how cool to be able to get the message across that your having problems.

Now, I've got to be fair here, this is the first major problem I've encountered with Blogger in over a year which is actually pretty impressive. Nether the less, I've added a shout box anyway because computers are a fickle breed and you just never know.

So now, if the Martians decide to invade and take over Blogger, I'll be able to let everyone know I'm still here and preparing to lead the resistance...

1 comment:

gemmak said...

Lol....shoutbox had considerable downtime a few weeks ago but thus far I haven't encountered blogger and shoutbox with peoblems at the same time :o)