Wednesday, September 01, 2004

War Of The Roses

It’s been a few days since I've had chance to post here, I’ve been busy enjoying time off work… Monday was an experience, War Of The Roses – Part 2, I wonder if the original one started with a disagreement about the colour of a Bridesmaids dress?

We’ve been to Knowsley Safari Park again today and it never ceases to amaze me how normally sensible people drive their new cars through an enclosure full of monkeys whose sole purpose in life is to cause as much damage to any passing vehicle as possible. Still, it’s always a hoot spotting cars driving about that have been assaulted by a gang of window wiper thieves.

Eric, our new kitten is coming on in leaps and bounds and I mean that literally, he
comes flying from any direction and before you know it, he’s up your leg on the top of your shoulder leaving a trail of hypodermic wounds in his wake.

Anyway, I've got to go, we've run out of plasters.......

No comments: