Thursday, November 25, 2004

Christmas In Lapland



Well, the charts are still all over the place for the weekend and we're almost there, it still looks like being generally cooler for a few days, whether we see any snow is still anyone's guess at the moment.

With the lack of imminent snow this week, I've been mucking about with a new toy, Flickr. I kept seeing these free picture hosting sites but we don't really need one so I've left them alone until now. While browsing blogs, I spotted that someone had a selection from their photo album displayed in the side bar and I thought, how cool! So, I've signed up and loaded all the photos that have been posted here apart from the webcam shots which aren't mine to be putting in an album.

Picture source: www.tiehallinto.fi/alk/kelikamerat/kamera-LO Posted by Hello

No comments: