Monday, November 08, 2004

Finally Getting Colder?

It's been a while since my last post, a combination of being busy and technical problems!

Before I look at the current snow situation I'd like to take time out to say how brave my lovely Fiancee (Wife in 39 days!) has been, telling the world about her long battle with PCOS, please take a minute to read her story here.

Looking at the forecasts and the charts, I can't see any sign of snow anywhere in the UK in the next seven days. There were hopes for a taste of winter this weekend but at the moment that looks to have fizzled away. On a more positive note, it should get a little colder as we go through this week, who knows, we might even see the first frost of Autumn! The long range forecasts suggest things will stay cool into next week with a possibility of a flake or two.....we shall see ..lol..

No comments: