Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Another Year Older

The good news is that it's my birthday today!

The bad news is that I'm 35!

The worse news is that I'm working today and have to buy buns for everyone!

I've loads of great gifts, enough to stand Barnsley Market tomorrow flogging aftershave, or to give it's posh name, odour toilet.

Debbie came to the rescue though, with a cute six pack bear and a couple of photography books which look really cool and idiot proof, so watch out for some award wining photos appearing here soon...... err... maybe not, but there should at least be an improvement and I might even be tempted to take a picture of something other than snow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crankydragon here, of crankydragon.net. Came in through BE to wish you a happy birthday. :) Sorry you have to work on your day. Hope you have a good evening!

...just-rambling... said...

Surfing through BE and didn't bring any gifts, so I gave you a 10 rating instead. Happy Birthday!!!

Deek Deekster said...

Many Water-based Crystalline Returns :)