Monday, January 24, 2005

No Show For The Snow

I was hoping to get out and about with the camera this weekend, however due to the intake of wine on Saturday night, Sunday's plans for a trip to the coast or elsewhere were scrapped in favour of going out for a quick walk in the park and lazing on the sofa all afternoon.

I spent most of the evening checking the latest radar images and popping outside to see if I could spot any snow falling but it was all to no avail, not a single flake all night. This morning we've had the odd shower of snow grains or soft hail but that was about it. It's still possible that we could see some snow here between now and tomorrow but I'm not holding out much hope.

2 comments:

David Allen said...

Hi there I used to live in Leeds quite a few years ago. I liked the look of your site and your photos. Seeing as you are promoting books etc you should consider putting Amazon links on your site. Or putting a few Google Adverts. I make a few quid when people click on Google Ads on my site and they are usually the right adverts for the site. So you would get adverts about photography.

Have a look at my site and see how the google Adverts work, let me know if you want to do it and need help to put then on your Blog.

David in Spain

Melinda said...

That's funny, I was going to get out and do some photography in Yorkshire this weekend, too, but after a fall down the stairs last week the last thing I felt like doing was trudging up and down hills, so the farthest I made it was Meadowhall!

We had about five snowflakes. Not much of a photo opportunity there.

Great site, I think it's brill and will be back!