Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Step Too Far

I've been thinking about what I'm going to write about here when we're out of the snowy season, not that we've had much of a winter so far. I think it's going to be case of less words and more photographs.

I've read my new photography book, looked through countless magazines for hints and tips on taking the perfect picture, the only thing I'm lacking now is inspiration. I've got all the gear ready to go at a seconds notice, camera, spare batteries, rock steady tripod but nothing is jumping out at me and saying "hey, take a photo".

Maybe I need to be looking at the world in an arty sort of way, which is not something that would come easily, I'm one of those people that looks at masterpieces in art galleries and says to everyone, "a three year old could have done better".

What if I got togged out like Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen, would that make a difference, probably, but looking like a tit in a overly long jacket stood on the top of a hill might be going a step too far.

No comments: