Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Bare Trees

The trees at work are looking a bit bare now with all the wind recently. More strong winds are expected today but will probably affect the west more than here. Our gardener was hard at work this morning clearing all the leaves from the car park and preparing the flower beds for winter before the frosts set in. We almost had a frost here this morning, I know others locally were scraping their cars before coming into work, we must have escaped by a degree or two.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one addicted to snow, Gemmak has issued an advanced weather warning today, frequent outbreaks of the word 'snow' are expected as we go through winter ..lol..

Looking around the websphere this morning, I've noticed more snow in Norway and in Lapland especially, winter really is getting the snow on the road ....... sorry ...... I'll get me coat.

No comments: