Friday, October 01, 2004

Weekend Ahoy!

I'm feeling much better today, even after quite a late night yesterday and I'm really looking forward to the weekend.

Looking around Europe today, we've got snow grains falling in Sweden and Greenland plus some light snow in Germany. There are some great German webcams overlooking the mountains, there are four on this site and the title of the last one tickles me every time I see it, just my warped mind I guess ..lol..

There is talk of an easterly blast later next week in the Weather Outlook Forum, bringing much colder temperatures across the UK but probably only cold enough for snow across the Scottish mountains. Having seen these situations develop and fade away just before the event last winter, I'm not getting too exited yet about the first decent snowfall of the season for the Cairngorms.

I'm lying of course, I can't help it, I'm obsessed!

No comments: