Monday, October 25, 2004

Chopper Copper

That certainly was a little spooky having the South Yorkshire Police helicopter hovering above our house for a few minutes on Saturday, I'm not sure who or what they were after, probably some maniac driver heading into town.

Luckily we were waiting arround to set off to Blackpool and had the camera at the ready. I've started keeping my camera with me now, taking it to work just in case a photo opportunity arises, although it doesn't get all that exiting outside our office window. We're re-locating next year, the work on the new site is set to start next month and I can't wait for the new place to be ready. It's much closer to home and has open fields to the rear so I'll be able to take plenty of pictures, it's also a little higher and is more prone to snow, magic!

Looking at the weather outlook this morning, it doesn't look like we're going to be seeing snow any time soon, not even in Scotland so I'll be looking to Europe, green with envy..lol.. Wet and windy seems to be the order of the day for most of this week, settling down for the weekend with maybe the first frosts of the autumn.

No comments: