Friday, October 22, 2004

Under Attack

We had a virus attack at work yesterday, it seems to have infected many of the computers but didn't touch mine for some reason, maybe it's because I'm using Firefox or maybe I just got lucky. I've noticed when checking site visit statistics that more and more people seem to be changing to Firefox and with Google reportedly working on a browser, it looks like the monopoly of Internet Explorer could be almost over.

Another thing I've noticed is the craze that is Blog Explosion, I've never known so many people sign up for anything in such a short space of time and I can see why. No-one would admit to being a counter watcher but I'm pretty sure we all are and since signing up myself, my site visits have rocketed as have the visits to Debbie's site Buttercup and our shared site Snowbabies.

So, if you arrived here via Blog Explosion and you've read this far down, have half a credit on me!

No comments: