Wednesday, October 13, 2004

News Headline

This morning, the coming 'cold' winter has hit the headlines, which you can read all about here.

It's forecast to get colder next week, but it's the long range outlook from Metcheck that appears to have caught the eye of the news teams and myself for that matter! Apparently it's going to be the "coldest winter of the century so far", well we are only four winters into this century so not such a bold statement. I think "more frequent snowfall than we have experienced in recent years" sounds better!

I hope it comes off but I really don't think anyone can forecast the weather this far in advance, however, with berries and robins popping up everywhere, you just never know.

Anyway, I'm off to buy a snow shovel......just in case ..lol..

No comments: